Xenial Xerus Beta 1 - Flavour Participation

flocculant at gmx.co.uk flocculant at gmx.co.uk
Wed Feb 10 21:33:47 UTC 2016

Flavour leads and/or release teams - I understand this is early for the
Xenial Beta 1 - but with the Trusty .4 point release dropping back a
week, we will have enough on our plates next week.

So - if you're intending to participate in the Xenial Beta 1 milestone
please respond to this mail.

If you are participating, can I also ask for up to date contact details
for someone I can pursue when it's late on the 25th February -
(preferably an IRC contact) - I idle in #ubuntu-release so you can leave
messages there when the week for this arrives comes. The intention being
that images will be available for us 22nd/23rd February.

regards