Draft Utopic Release Schedule

Adam Conrad adconrad at ubuntu.com
Sat May 10 23:14:41 UTC 2014

On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 05:19:17PM -0600, Adam Conrad wrote:
> So, I whipped up a draft utopic release schedule at:
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UtopicUnicorn/ReleaseSchedule

And one event conflict that's been pointed out repeatedly to me now is
that Linux Plumbers is happening on release week.  Given the folks that
usually attend plumbers, I think it might be sane to extend this to a
27-week cycle, and either correct in the next with a 25-week cycle, or
return to releases being the week after mid-month (there's certainly
precedent for that) with a continued 26-week cycle after this one.

If no one objects strenuously to this, I'll move release, and most of
the freeze bits leading up to it one week later.

... Adam