Opt-in alpha-1 this week

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Mon Dec 15 22:34:02 UTC 2014

Hello,

Sorry for not sending this earlier, I've been travelling for the past 48
hours or so...

So this week is the first opt-in alpha for vivid. If you are a flavour
lead and would like to participate, please let me know and I'll turn off
the cronned image build and add you to the QA tracker.

This time around, the paperwork (release notes, announcement, ...) is
handled by Jonathan Riddell so please get in touch with him directly for
anything related to the usual release paperwork.

Also, I'll be around all day tomorrow but I'm off on Wednesday. I expect
to have any QA tracker integration problems resolved tomorrow (the first
milestone can be a bit rough) so that on Wednesday you can do everything
by yourself as usual.

Then I'll be back on Thursday for the actual image publishing.

--
Stéphane Graber
Ubuntu developer