Fwd: [Lubuntu-qa] build fails

Colin Watson cjwatson at ubuntu.com
Fri Mar 29 22:36:08 UTC 2013

On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 01:36:56AM +0000, Phill Whiteside wrote:
> I'm forwarding this as I'm unsure on which team it should be allocated to.
> Please feel free to berate me & tell me off :)

Sorry I didn't notice this earlier.

> From: Jackson Doak <doak.jackson at gmail.com>
>
> there are a number of fail-to-builds in the tracker,
> including ubuntu nexus7, lubuntu ac100

These were due to my work on consolidating cdimage code.  I fixed this
earlier today when Oliver asked about a problem with the Nexus 7 builds;
the Nexus 7 images are now up to date and Lubuntu ac100 should be
updated in a few hours.

> and all the upgrade testcases.

These can't fail to build because there is no build; the upgrade test
cases are just updated every so often to reflect the current state of
the archive.  I don't know exactly when this happens or who does it.