[Linaro] Release Meeting 2012-09-21
fathi.boudra at linaro.org
Fri Sep 21 09:14:20 UTC 2012
== What was done engineering wise? ==
* Update cross-compiler in Ubuntu (/usr/include used again).
* Work in progress to bootstrap ARMv8/AArch64 on OpenEmbedded.
* Wrote a device tree test case for LAVA test.
* Linaro Image Tools 2012.09 released.
* Python multi-arch patches - second iteration.
* Update big.LIITLE switcher kernel to 3.5.
* Add ffmpeg to big.LITTLE images.
* linux-linaro-core-tracking and linux-linaro trees have been updated
* qemu-linaro (universe) FFe approved. Prepare qemu-linaro
== What's about to land that might impact the other teams ==
== Summary of bugs working on by team ==
* cross-compiler doesn't have /usr/include on the search path
* LAVA lack support of loading an image with the respective device tree file
* cselim tree optimizer generates incorrect code
* highbank: smc change in kernel source breaks qemu booting
* linaro-media-create not backward compatible
== Dependencies on other teams, blocking items ==
More information about the Ubuntu-release