Future Releases

Kate Stewart kate.stewart at ubuntu.com
Fri Oct 12 13:53:55 UTC 2012

Dear Release Team members and Ubuntu Flavor leads,

Evolution and organic changes across Canonical have resulted in
headcount consolidation such that there will be no dedicated
Release Manager role going forward.

I am proud to be a member of the Ubuntu community and the best
release team around, and intend to remain so for the foreseeable future.
I will be in my current role with Canonical until 28 October and will
continue to work with you to complete the 12.10 release.

My plans for UDS at this time are still emerging,  at a minimum I look
forward to participating remotely in the usual 12.10 feedback session
during UDS and as many other sessions as possible.

Thank you for your support throughout my time at Canonical and for your
help during this transition.

Kind regards,
Kate