[Desktop] Release Meeting 2012-10-05

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Fri Oct 5 14:01:50 UTC 2012

Le 05/10/2012 14:46, Kate Stewart a écrit :
>> >   * Some webapp fixes should still land as well
> Which specific bug numbers do you recommend be accepted?

So seems the security team is happy with how the webapp is handling the
list of requirement for the "no password to install a webapp" and agreed
to keep that in.

The other bugs they are still working on and would like to see landing is:

* https://bugs.launchpad.net/libunity-webapps/+bug/1047501
" indicators/actions-callback test fails "

* https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libunity-webapps/+bug/1060239
" Browsing G+ prompts to integrate googleplusgames instead of googleplus "

* https://bugs.launchpad.net/unity-firefox-extension/+bug/1060888
" Web app prompt appears on every single page load "

* https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libunity-webapps/+bug/1061633
" Keeps asking me for installing packages even when I said "don't ask
again" "

* https://bugs.launchpad.net/libunity-webapps/+bug/1061056
" After the user quits a web app just installed the icon doesn't stay in
the launcher "