[Kubuntu] Release Meeting 2012-06-15

Jonathan Riddell jriddell at ubuntu.com
Fri Jun 15 13:39:57 UTC 2012

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 08:14:45AM -0500, Kate Stewart wrote:
> What are the bugs and problems that are impacting some of your image
> builds?
>
> Are there images we can stop doing the daily builds for Kubuntu?
> (DVD?)

It was the transition to KDE SC 4.9 which had a couple of packages
disappear and new ones appear.  But now I'm not sure since I fixed the
meta package but today's build has the same problem reported.  I'm not
planning on looking into it while the move to universe is in progress.

DVD can be stopped yes.

Jonathan