Perception of Quality this cycle

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Wed Jul 18 15:00:24 UTC 2012

Martin, heh, I didn't mean to "file a bug" here on this. But, I had to
downgrade to the precise version of apport for a while. There was an
issue with my apport so that it couldn't communicate to the server --
I'm not remembering the exact error.  The net result was submissions
never went through to to the server, so you effectively had to manually
file the bug. Perhaps it wasn't even an error with apport, but the
server. Regardless, that was the worst of it, so in all honestly, not bad.

Nicholas