Changes to the SRU processes?

Brian Murray brian at ubuntu.com
Tue Jul 17 23:33:59 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 10:14:57PM +0200, Sebastien Bacher wrote:
> Le 17/07/2012 22:09, Scott Kitterman a écrit :
> >This sounds to me like something that could have caught the recent problems,
> >so +1 from me.  Double +1 since it's a solution that doesn't result in more
> >random bug mail for me.
>
> One issue with those is the number of false positives, that's not
> because a bug is opened by a proposed user that it's a regression,
> it's likely that proposed users will as any user report issues when
> they hit them and that most are not specific to the SRU they are
> running...

I went ahead and whipped something up to search for bugs from people
running a package version from -proposed and have attached the results.
I searched for bugs with apport tags and precise tags about every source
package in precise-proposed opened since the package was published and
then searched the description for the package version in -proposed - I
only found four bugs so I'm not too worried about false positives yet.

--
Brian Murray