ARM Images and Testing

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Thu Jul 12 19:59:32 UTC 2012

Since Pete has kindly given me some pandaboards, I would like to help
get some more community testing going on ARM. I was speaking with
Stephane this this week also about the images availible for ARM. What
needs tested; what images are we producing, etc? I've been testing out
the installer image
today, but haven't yet messed with the preinstalled images. Are these
preinstalled images going away?

I'd be happy to work more closely with whomever has been testing on ARM
up to this point. My end goal is to get a set of good testcases written
for the ARM images we're committed to producing and helping get the
community support behind running these tests. Before I can do that, I
need to understand where we stand completely and have a run through
things myself :-) Thanks,

Nicholas