New component-mismatches for source universe -> main

Micah Gersten micahg at ubuntu.com
Sun Feb 5 23:41:42 UTC 2012

On 02/05/2012 02:56 PM, process-component-mismatches-diff wrote:
> The following universe packages have new reverse dependencies
> in main or got seeded. They need to get a MainInclusionReport and be
> promoted, or the reverse dependencies in main need to be dropped:
>
>   o libcss-minifier-xs-perl: libcss-minifier-xs-perl
>     [Reverse-Build-Depends: eximdoc4 (MAIN)]
>
>   o libjavascript-minifier-xs-perl: libjavascript-minifier-xs-perl
>     [Reverse-Build-Depends: eximdoc4 (MAIN)]
>
>   o libxml-libxslt-perl: libxml-libxslt-perl
>     [Reverse-Build-Depends: eximdoc4 (MAIN)]
>

> Please see http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-archive/component-mismatches.txt
> for the full report.
>
> Please contact Martin Pitt <martin.pitt at ubuntu.com> for problems with this
> notification.

eximdoc4 seems to be seeded in the dvd seed for exim4-doc-html

exim4 doesn't appear to be on any media at all, only in a supported seed per [1] (pasted here since it's short)
exim4
* Supported-Misc-Servers seed
* Reverse Recommends:
 +- apt-listchanges
 |  * Supported-Development-Common seed
 +- mailman
 |  * Server-Ship seed
 +- subversion-tools
 |  * Supported-Development-Desktop seed
 +- uucp
    * Extra seed

There seem to be some lines in the DVD seed file that implies we want to keep the documentation supported if the main package supported.  Not sure if this is worthwhile since we're not keeping it in sync with exim4 anyways.

  eximdoc4 |     4.72-1 |       oneiric | source
  eximdoc4 |     4.77-1 |       precise | source
     exim4 | 4.76-2ubuntu1 |       oneiric | source, all
     exim4 | 4.76-3ubuntu3 |       precise | source, all

So, I'd recommend dropping it, but wanted to get other opinions before doing so based on the lines in the DVD seed suggesting we want documentation supported with packages.

Thanks,
Micah

[1] http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-archive/germinate-output/ubuntu.precise/rdepends/ALL/exim4