[QA] Release Meeting 2011-11-25

Kate Stewart kate.stewart at canonical.com
Fri Nov 25 17:27:22 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-11-24 at 23:41 +0100, Jean-Baptiste Lallement wrote:
>   * we are now keeping the last 15 days of ISO in the Lab
>     * This will be extended to 1 month (is it worth keeping more?) once
> more storage capacity comes in.

What are the actual size limitations?   And what's actually being stored
right now?

I think that one month of current history is reasonable, but it might
make sense to have some abstraction of the information preserved for
historical purposes (image size, abstraction of results from auto
testing) too...

Also, can we set up an archive of the ISOs and autorun logs from each of
the images that went out with the actual milestones?  That would be less
load that the dailies, but could be useful to examine to understand the
patterns from release to release.

Kate