[Xubuntu] Release meeting 2011-11-25

Pasi Lallinaho pasi at shimmerproject.org
Thu Nov 24 23:26:16 UTC 2011

This is (mostly) from our community meeting from Monday.

=== What was done engineering wise? ===
mr_pouit updated a few packages
Ristretto 0.3.0 is now in precise
gmusicbrowser 1.1.8 should be coming after alpha 1
edii and knome worked with menu management UI, the specification is
complete, but to be written

=== What's about to land that might impact the other teams? ===
lightdm greeter is in progress (other teams might want to use it too,
contact madnick)
Settings UI for lightdm (for the xfce settings manager) is finalized
(affects ubuntu studio, they probably want to use it as well)

=== Summary of bugs working on by team (reasonably reliable) ===
Nothing.

=== Dependencies on other teams, blocking items ===
We'd like to know how much testing would you suggest to have for alpha1.

=== Issues? ===
Not yet.

Cheers,
Pasi