[Ubuntu-ARM] Release Meeting 2011-12-09

Oliver Grawert ogra at ubuntu.com
Fri Dec 9 13:38:40 UTC 2011

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ARMTeam/ReleaseStatus/Precise

== Summary ==

 * armhf build of main is done, about 2/3 of universe is done as well,
   several testbuilds of images resulted in booting images so we
   enabled autobuilding of all images modulo mx5 for which we wait for
   a kernel from linaro ...
 * More work on the automation of SRU kernel testing has happened and
   is still going on
 * The TI kernel is now fully switched to a proper ubuntu configuration
   and was updated to 3.2
 * FTBFS work mainly focuses on fixing armhf currently since main is
   actually fine, we focus on getting universe in order now, any help on
   this from the community would be really appreciated, see
   http://qa.ubuntuwire.org/ftbfs/primary-precise-armhf.html for
   remaining build failures.
 * Unity GLES support is supposed to be merged before alpha2 more
   discussion and cross team work will happen in budapest.

=== Image Status ===

 All images build fine, including armhf

== Specs ==

Progress:

 * http://status.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-precise/ubuntu-arm.html

== Bugs ==

 * Bug:901847 armhf+omap4 desktop installer dies in plugininstall.py