Oneiric Ocelot Alpha 3 Released

Kate Stewart kate.stewart at canonical.com
Fri Aug 5 20:21:14 UTC 2011

On Fri, 2011-08-05 at 13:55 +0200, André Pirard wrote:
> On 2011-08-04 23:34,  Kate Stewart wrote :You can download Alpha 3
> images here:
> > http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/releases/oneiric/alpha-3/
> > (Ubuntu, Ubuntu Server)
>
> of which I have started this torrent on Transmission
> http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/releases/oneiric/alpha-3/oneiric-alternate-i386.iso.torrent
>
> I'm stuck at 50% because no peer has the rest.
> c-76-21-63-110.hsd1.ca.comcast.net. is the only one having 100% but is
> flagged d: we would download from this peer if they would let us
>
> Why do I not see an Ubuntu source seeding 100% ?

We ran out of disk space on cdimage wile doing this release, and its
caused some nasty ripples. :(  There's also a transition under way for
cdimage to a server with more space, so this problem should get better.

If this is still broken for you on Monday,  please let me know directly.
The right folk in our IS team will be around then, and can help get this
sorted.

Thanks, Kate