Process for adding new members?

Robbie Williamson robbie at ubuntu.com
Thu Oct 28 15:26:26 BST 2010

I had a conversation today with ScottK about growing the Ubuntu Release
team and how we add members.  He gave me some background on how it was
when MOTU was separate, and I think along those lines we could setup a
system whereby an existing member sponsors an application and we vote as
a team.  Thoughts/Suggestions?

-Robbie

Robbie Williamson                                     robbie at ubuntu.com
Ubuntu                                         robbiew[irc.freenode.net]

"You can't be lucky all the time, but you can be smart everyday"
 -Mos Def

"Arrogance is thinking you are better than everyone else, while
Confidence is knowing no one else is better than you." -Me ;)