[Ubuntu-QC] Témoignages recherchés en anglais

Martin Gamache martin.gamache at gmail.com
Jeu 11 Fév 04:20:54 GMT 2010

En espérant que ça ne fait pas trop téteux...

During the 2009 Ubuntu Global Jam, members of the Quebec team shared
with us how to better participate in the Open Source community : among
other things, how to report bugs, how to write manual pages, etc.  It's
one of the things I really appreciate with open-source software : it
creates communities, people help one another, instead of keeping
knowledge to themselves, they'd rather share it.  Quebec team members
are a great example of people following this spirit, and I'm proud to be
a part of that.   - Martin Gamache