I have written a draft for the Reporting Bugs guide

Alberto Salvia Novella es20490446e at gmail.com
Wed May 10 05:00:53 UTC 2017

After thinking for a while about this topic I conclude I was somehow
wrong. Rather than most of you having a bad attitude I simply think
there's a lack of consensus about how basic things should be done, and
also a lack of process for reaching consensus on my side.

So this is what I'm going to do:

1. Ask in private to people what they think it's needed in the reporting
bugs guide, and how we could reach to that point.

2. Make a draft based on the agreements we made. Polish it till we agree
as far as possible on it.

3. Bring the end result to public conversation, and finally agree on the
end result.

4. Include the agreements in a style guide, so further contributors are
more straightforward.

Do you feel something is missing?