Upgrading to 16.04 can render the system permanently broken

Alberto Salvia Novella es20490446e at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 13:21:20 UTC 2016

Brian Murray:
> I'd comment in the bug but since you aren't subscribed to it.

Thanks Brian.

I work in thousands of bug reports, so I do not usually subscribe to
them because my email will be flooded by tons of messages from them.

But if you find there is something I should know about a particular
report, feel free to subscribe me any time.

I have just subscribed myself to this particular report, and I will be
providing the information you requested in a moment.