Comments regarding daily build of Wily

chris hermansen clhermansen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 15:48:12 UTC 2015

Good people,

I downloaded a daily of Wily this past weekend and gave it a spin on my
System76 laptop. To be clear, this was Unity8 and I guess Mir.

I did not detect any obvious bugs in my short time with it but I did see
some (what seemed to me to be) anomalous behaviour.

I have two questions.

First, is there anyone / anywhere I should comment on behaviour that seems
to me to be not correct or at least not optimal?

Second, given that the whole experience is somewhat different than Unity7,
is there anywhere that gives me an idea of what I should expect? Along the
lines of a video demo of what a correctly working Unity8 environment looks
like when driven by a knowledgeable user?

Thanks in advance,

Regards, Chris Hermansen