Package QA Tracker

flocculant at gmx.co.uk flocculant at gmx.co.uk
Wed Aug 19 06:27:33 UTC 2015

On 18/08/15 21:44, Nicholas Skaggs wrote:
> It can be setup anyway you wish. Historically it's been found useful
> to retain the results for an entire cycle at once for packages. When
> we removed older results, we got duplicate bugs and it was harder to
> see what had been touched and what had not. It would be interesting to
> have a discussion about how you want to use the tracker and what would
> be the most useful to you. It's likely we can make the changes you
> want without needing to make changes to the site/code. It would simply
> require a quorum among those who use it.

Or.

Something not needing quorum would be to have to work like the image
tracker.

Xubuntu have both types at our bit of that tracker.

http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/340/builds

64 and 32 bit refresh daily. The core package doesn't - just sits there
for a whole cycle.

If we did that then one flavours preference wouldn't affect anyone else.