Test Writers Wanted!

KI7MT ki7mt at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 23 16:54:56 UTC 2015

Hi Nicholas

I am interested in terminal and core app test writing. After reading
through the links you've provided, will contact you and / or popey for
guidance.

Thanks,

Greg, KI7MT

Launchpad....: https://launchpad.net/~ki7mt
Ubuntu Hams..: https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-hams-devel
Debian Hams..: https://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-hamradio/
JTSDK........: https://sourceforge.net/projects/jtsdk/
OpenPGP......: C177 6630 7115 78FE 9A2B 9F7F 18C0 F6B7 0DA2 F991