Unity team members, please review bug 1170647

cprofitt cprofitt at ubuntu.com
Sun Sep 28 00:40:42 UTC 2014

I have been living with this bug for a while and never considered it
deeply. I will say that I find it counter intuitive as well as
inconsistent. While I agree that the effort does not seem worth it, I
will also say that I think it gives the impression of poor quality of
the overall product.

Charles