HP Compaq nx9030 and 14.04.1

Nio Wiklund nio.wiklund at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 15:31:05 UTC 2014

Den 2014-10-06 16:04, Alberto Salvia Novella skrev:
> Nio Wiklund:
>> If the PAE issue stops you, the computer
>> will stop very early, not act like you described.
>
> In
> <https://launchpadlibrarian.net/186622425/10600520_10203068700657798_3304663011951813746_n.jpg>,
> the kernel says it's a matter of PAE; what fits what documentation says
> in <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/PAE>.

Hi Alberto and Ali,

My mistake, I must have read only the text in the mail and from that
concluded that the computer booted and even logged in and out. Maybe I
confused it with the dialogue in another thread.

But --forcepae in the picture is not correct. It should be -- forcepae

"{space}--{space}forcepae" at the end of that line.

I hope it helps you Ali :-)

Best regards
Nio