Why I'm dropping raster pictographs in favour of glyphs

Alberto Salvia Novella es20490446e at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 00:40:17 UTC 2014

Chris Hermansen:
 > I think the use of taps that doesn't exist in the environment of many
 > users does not give a useful effect.

You are right: it's just I'm addicted to these wonderful and flexible
typefaces!

I have pasted them over my books, my fridge, my computer maintenance
cage, the last postal package I sent, and even over our clothing in a
party we had with friends. My brother pasted one over his laptop.

I have tested you are rather right: they even don't come with the
default Ubuntu installation. So I will ask for it, so the world becomes
a prettier place :)

Just joking: it really doesn't matter, at least right now. I'll come up
with something just good for the moment (I suppose something not
broken), and continue with the real task, which is......... aha!

Regards.

--
<https://www.google.com/+AlbertoSalviaNovella/about>