Cadence Week 7 / Final Beta Testing

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Thu Sep 19 19:59:34 UTC 2013

According to our schedule week 7 for our cadence testing effort starts
this weekend, https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/Cadence/Saucym but I would
encourage everyone to save their testing energies for the final beta
release testing next week. The beta freezes will happen next Monday with
images following. Enjoy your weekend and get ready to put your testing
hat on for a saucy salamander image landing near you.

But your weekend doesn't have to be devoid of testing; Don't forget
we're testing every day on the ubuntu touch images! If you have a nexus
device, join the fun!
http://www.theorangenotebook.com/2013/09/testing-ubuntu-touch-final-month-before.html

Happy Testing everyone,