Just an update :)

Ted Teddy ted.teddy.cro at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 18:04:45 UTC 2013

Hi everybody,

Just to give you an update on my plans.

1. In the coming weeks I and a few colleges are going to start some testing
with Ubuntu Studio and Mythbuntu (more Studio then Myth).

2. On my University we are currently planning to start a series of seminars
focusing on Ubuntu and other distributions. There would be workshops from
installing the system, using apps and what to do at home.
After the lectures we would also have an advanced class for reporting bugs,
testing and maybe more.

The point is to make people happy with Ubuntu. I have some exams coming up
in a few days but then I'm free till december. In the next days will add my
computers to the list. I think I didn't forget something let me know if I
did.

Love you all :) Ted Teddy