Ubuntu Touch; 4 weeks and counting

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Wed Sep 18 17:21:01 UTC 2013

Over the past couple days you've likley seen references to testing the
ubuntu touch images over the course of the next month before the 1.0
release with Saucy. I've been busy working with the quality team to put
together a wiki page describing how we wish to test. The testing is
exploratory, find bugs, break things, go wild! This is the best kind of
testing ;-) The goal is to complement our manual tests with automated
tests to cover the bugs we found to prevent them from occuring again.

Check out my blog post for more info.

http://www.theorangenotebook.com/2013/09/testing-ubuntu-touch-final-month-before.html

If you don't have a device, you can still help out by writing automated
tests for bugs that are fixed to prevent future regressions.

I plan to triage and confirm bugs as they are reported, so bring on the
reports!

Thanks and Happy Testing!