[Recruiting Group] Raise Awarenesses - Google+ Hangout Session

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 09:19:51 UTC 2013

On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 1:14 PM, Jackson Doak <noskcaj at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> I can't attend due to timezones and age.

I am aware of that and I feel bad about this but hopefully, I can find a
way soon!

> Make sure you try to use
> terminal as little as possible, it scares people.

This is a Q and A session and nothing deep as of yet. I am planning to have
a series of session but let's see how this one will do.

> Also, could you make
> a launchpad team for this?
>
> Jackson

Last time we discussed that, myself and Nicholas decided to wait a bit. I
tend to use this list with [Recruiting Group] tag rather than start a new
team and ask people to join and wait for them to join, etc. I am sure this
list has so many subscribers so better to use the current available
resources :)

Once we start some real action and once I feel it is time to have our own
area, it is maximum 5 mins to set a new team with a new mailing list :)

Thanks!

Best Regards,