New member

Alberto Salvia Novella es20490446e at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 11:52:19 UTC 2013

Welcome to the team!

  * Packages are imported from Debian unstable, and for six months we
    fix as much bugs as possible for every individual package*
    <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TrustyTahr/ReleaseSchedule>.
  * We use the advance search feature in Launchpad
    <https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bugs?advanced=1> for figuring
    out which bugs are interesting for us to fix first.
  * We also have a project that works in papercuts
    <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/One%20Hundred%20Papercuts/What%20a%20papercut%20is>
    and, although is being grown at this time, it's the best place to
    begin getting involved.

Regards ?