Intro & first ISO test

Alexander Bejarano Hincapié abhieud at yahoo.es
Sun Nov 3 16:56:55 UTC 2013

Hi,

 I am Alex from Colombia (currently living in Germany) ... I ve been using Linux since 1999 and Ubuntu since 2008.. but never testet. So I hope I can help a lot here. I am happy to start from the beggining of ubuntu 14 so I can see how it develops :)

About my test: I wanted to test an ISO image... so I downloaded it from:
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/daily-live/20131103/
trusty-desktop-i386.iso
I started a VM with it (Live mode) and searched for testcases here:
http://laptop.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/307/builds
I m still not famliar with the schedules/QA in general... so my questions are...

- Are there tescases already avalable or not yet?
- My Live USB was not really working properly... should I somehow report that? or is it normal at the moment?

Gracias y Saludos :)
Alex.

Sent from my Ubuntu Linux

Alexander Bejarano Hincapié