introduction of myself

Javier P.L. chilicuil at ubuntu.com
Wed May 15 16:35:38 UTC 2013

Hello Stephen, welcome aboard =)

In the QA team there a lot of things you can do, from writing manual testcases
(which are basically tutorials in how to use Ubuntu applications to check they
actually work) to play with the more edge Ubuntu technologies, mir, ubuntu touch,
etc. So please check out this page:

    https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Activities

And see what you would like to help us with, also in addition, don't forget to join
our channel #ubuntu-quality and say hello, we surely can help you to help us =)

Also don't forget to review https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UsingDevelopmentReleases it
has instructions to deploy the latest development Ubuntu version, which you
will probably need if you want to help us with testing.

I'll be looking forward for collaborating with you.