QA/ISO testing talk, demo or workshop at UCubed in Manchest on 21st April

Chris Wilson notgary at ubuntu.com
Tue Mar 19 15:23:55 UTC 2013

Hey there,

The annual Ubuntu and upstream unconference in Manchetser, UK is currently
being organised for 21st April, and we were wondering if anyone who knew
about QA and ISO testing would be available to come along on the day to
give a talk/demo or hold a workshop on the subject.

We're organising it to have two tracks - a community focused one and a
technical/contributor focused one - and we'd like to cover as many area
of contribution as possible, which includes ISO testing.

Is there anyone on this list who would be available in the North-East of
England on that day, and if not, do you know of anyone who'd be able to
help us out?

Thanks,
Chris