QATracker Survey: Time for a new look?

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Wed Jun 19 23:16:03 UTC 2013

 From the wiki, https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/QATracker, "The
QATracker is the master repository for all our our testing within ubuntu
QA. It holds our testcases, records our results, and helps coordinate
our testing events."

Indeed we utilize the tracker for much of our work it's a very important
tool for executing our tests, sharing results and bugs, etc. As such
it's always a good idea to think about how the tool functions and works.
Pasi, aka knome, has put together some mockups on how we might be able
to switch what the results page looks like. This is perhaps the most
utilized page of the site, so without further ado, here's the mockups:

old: http://imgur.com/OMaUwID
new: http://imgur.com/UCyuoZk

What a change eh? The add test results has been moved to the sidebar and
simplified, the bugs listing has been written out, and the results have
been moved to the top. Finally the links have also been moved to the
sidebar and Pasi has updated the icons ;-)

SO, what does everyone think about the changes?

In addition there's a survey on your overall thoughts of the QATracker:
http://bit.ly/16eSFhO

Have a read and share your thoughts here:

http://www.theorangenotebook.com/2013/06/qatracker-survey-bonus-mockup.html

Cheers,