Creating a hardware profile for the iso testing tracker

Istimsak Abdulbasir saqman2060 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 03:29:57 UTC 2013

This really helps with keeping track of tester's hardware specifications
and makes it really easy to post this information on the QA tracker.

Just edit the wiki with my hardware specification and all when well. So,
this will be the preferred method of hardware system input until hexr
assembly has completed.

If testers want to simplify their pastebin hardware info, you can create a
new paste in your pastebin account and input only the specs that you
believe are of more value.

Once again, Great work phillw

Istimsak Abdulbasir