This week in QA -- June 4th Hackfest, Classroom Sessions and Cadence Testing

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Tue Jun 4 21:55:01 UTC 2013

A quick update to say the hackfest went great, thanks to all who came
out. The autopilot testcase conversion was completed to 1.3, and barring
a couple more reviews everything should be good and ready. Now it's a
matter of expanding and growing the capabilities of the tests. Thanks again!

On the manual side we had a couple new folks start hacking.. I'm looking
forward to seeing merge requests soon.

Sadly, the ubiquity autopilot hacking is still a WIP -- interested
parties please ping :-)

Nicholas