This week in QA -- June 4th Hackfest, Classroom Sessions and Cadence Testing

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Tue Jun 4 21:52:20 UTC 2013

Vasudevan, do you have the code behind this? It's hard to help without
seeing it. However, assuming everything is correct, you might have found
a bug.

When you run into issues like this I would suggest asking the folks in
#ubuntu-autopilot to take a look.

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#ubuntu-autopilot

If no one can responds, file a bug, provide a link to your code (lp
branch) and then provide the explanation you gave below. If they respond
and determine you found a bug, go ahead and file one also ;-)

You can file a bug here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/autopilot/+filebug

Your right in that nautilus has changed since 12.10 and that it's a
troublesome application to introspect. If you really get stuck you can
consider hacking on something a little less troublesome -- just make
sure you file bugs and add it as affecting the project. Hope that helps!

Nicholas