Re-thinking Manual Testing

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Fri Feb 1 21:18:16 UTC 2013

Excellent feedback, thank you Phil. I will add it to the list that a
launchpad mini-session would be of use to everyone. In the meantime,
please explore and ask questions if you get stuck. Launchpad has some
nice documentation:

https://help.launchpad.net/Code

I'll put together a really quick guide to complement that with just what
you need to know to contribute to the projects we have now.

Nicholas