Re-thinking Manual Testing

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Fri Feb 1 01:26:26 UTC 2013

Hi,

Puts hand up... when I initiated the classroom sessions requiring people to
"Have an ISO" and "Have KVM / VBox / TestDrive" installed, the classroom
team balked. They stated that we were taking too much for granted on what
knowledge a new comer would have. I have gone to length to re-edit that
section[1]. You  are now speaking in a language that I do not understand,
so there is about zero chance of a new comer understanding it.

You are expecting some one to know how to branch something from launchpad?
Well, I certainly do not and consider myself a reasonably competent ubuntu
user.

Regards,

Phill.
1. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Activities/Classroom/Section3