[Lubuntu-qa] Cadence Week 4 is here!

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Mon Aug 5 01:40:17 UTC 2013

Glen, in short, the isotracker houses isos for all flavors, including
ubuntu. The images are produced daily, and you can test them anytime ;-)
However, as a team we make an effort to test every couple weeks more or
less during the cycle, which we call cadence weeks. You can try out
lubuntu and ubuntu if you wish :-) Does that help?

Nicholas