Weekly Meeting Format and day/time poll

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Tue Nov 20 15:47:59 UTC 2012

Sounds like for the time being, we're ok with dropping this. Let's plan
to re-evaluate at some point this cycle if needed. The results from the
poll show that at best we could only get half of the people who
responded ;-( We're spread out across the world making it difficult to
meet at a rational time for everyone. Please do consider hanging out on
#ubuntu-quality when you can instead and chatting as needed there.

Nicholas