Checkbox

John KI4RO johnki4ro at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 03:53:58 UTC 2012

I just downloaded and installed Ubuntu 12.04 Beta 1.  I am currently
running it from CD.

I wanted to assist with the testing so I attempted to download and run
checkbox but got this message when I tried to install it:

or been moved out of Incoming.

 checkbox-app-testing : Depends: checkbox-gtk but it is not installable

I'm not sure if I've done something wrong or how I should proceed.

Thanks
 John