Quantal Quetzal Alpha 2 target images

Kate Stewart kate.stewart at canonical.com
Mon Jun 25 22:56:06 UTC 2012

Dear testers,

   We've started off the Quantal Alpha 2 milestone now on the ISO
tracker, http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/222/builds.
Tonight's image builds will be the ones to start testing in earnest as
candidates for Alpha 2.

Images we hope to be able to ship out with Alpha 2 are:

Ubuntu Desktop amd64/i386 livecd+alternate
Ubuntu Desktop armhf+omap4
Ubuntu Server  amd64/armhf+omap4
Ubuntu Cloud   amd64/i386
Ubuntu Core    amd64/i386/armhf

Kubuntu Desktop amd64/i386 livecd+alternate
Kubuntu Active  i386

Edubuntu        amd64/i386 DVD

Lubuntu         amd64/i386/powerpc livecd+alternate

Xubuntu         amd64/386 livecd+alternate

Ubuntu Studio   amd64/i386 DVD

Images still TBD:
WUBI            i386/amd64

Please monitor the iso tracker for the latest though.

If any questions #ubuntu-release on Freenode for discussion attn: Daviey
or skaet.

Thanks, Kate