QA Contact Roundup

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Thu Jan 12 08:58:18 UTC 2012

For my own sake, and as a means to get the wiki up-to-date, I was
attempting to document the primary contacts for each of the official
ubuntu flavors. You can find the list as it is on the bottom of the main
QA wiki page: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam. Thus far looks like we
have most of the information for kubuntu, xubuntu and lubuntu. We're
missing the maling list for lubuntu (I couldn't seem to find one?) and
the primary contact for xubuntu. If your a part of the QA/testing
efforts for edubuntu, mythbuntu or ubuntustudio speak up and let's get
your information on the wiki! Cheers,