Alex Lourie djay.il at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 11:17:21 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jan 2, 2012 at 12:50 PM, mohammad awwad <msa492 at gmail.com> wrote:

> hi alex
>

> i'd like to help in QA activities , but is there something i can do ,
> since i'm a student in the hashemite university , i think i can make some
> events for the ubuntu i just need some information about what i suppose to
> do if you could help me
>

> On Sun, Jan 1, 2012 at 10:56 PM, Alex Lourie <djay.il at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, Jan 1, 2012 at 10:49 PM, mohammad awwad <msa492 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> hi , my name is Mohammad Awwad i'm from Jordan  , i like to help ubuntu
>>> , is there any possible way to do that ?
>>>
>>> --
>>>

>> Hi Mohammad
>>
>> Welcome to the Ubuntu QA! Are you interested in helping in QA activities?
>>
>> If not, just let us know what would you like to do, and we'll help you to
>> find the right people to talk to.
>>
>> Otherwise, head over to [1] and join us! :-)
>>
>> [1]  http://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam
>>
>> --
>> Alex Lourie

Hi Mohammad

If you like to help with QA activities, the easiest way would be ISO image
testing. You can read about this at [1]. Additionally, you can find a more
full list at [2].

Finally, if you would like to help making events for Ubuntu, you can
contact Jordan Ubuntu Local group [3].

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/ISO
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Activities
[3] http://loco.ubuntu.com/teams/ubuntu-jordan

If you still have questions, don't hesitate to ask!

--
Alex Lourie