question

Ho Wan Chan smartboyhw at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 05:54:50 UTC 2012

Er, the Alpha and the Beta builds are more stable. However due to Feature
Freeze and UserInterfaceFreeze and Beta 1 Freeze the daily builds may be
very unstable. Indeed some Ubuntu distros may even experience image build
problems in this week. Thankfully by next week as we test Beta 1 it will be
more stable.