question

Scott Lewin scott.aw.lewin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 20:11:40 UTC 2012

On 12-08-27 04:06 PM, Phill Whiteside wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 12.10 has been quite stable, but as with any development release it can
> break with no notice! Please do not use it on a production machine.
>
> On 27 August 2012 20:56, Angel Dreams <angelofdreams2007 at gmail.com
> <mailto:angelofdreams2007 at gmail.com>> wrote:
>>
>>     how stable is 12.10 or still alot of bugs in it
The experience with Alpha and Beta systems really is different for each
computer or device.  For myself, up until the last couple days I have
found 12.10 to be very unstable with constant crashes on many programs
including compiz which was crashing every 20 minutes.

--
Your friend,
Scott

Sent from a computer using Ubuntu Linux 12.10