LTSP terminal boot message - "saned disabled"

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Wed Aug 22 03:36:00 UTC 2012

Hi John,

now you have it clearer in your own mind, may I point you to this area [1].
It is vitally important that bug reports are raised, the clock is ticking
and we really need the bug reports filed in a format that the devs can work
with. This is even more important as you have a proposed fix.

Thanks for being so good as to further investigate and nail the little
critter down, I ask that you do take the extra step and bug report it,
along with your work around. Once done, it can be chased up.

If you are in any further doubt, please join the #ubuntu-testing area where
any of the people on there would be more than happy to assist you in filing
it. If you're not an IRC person, please use the "reply to all" function if
you need some help.

Regards,

Phill.
1. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/ReportingBugs