Unity Testing

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Tue Aug 21 18:31:56 UTC 2012

Sanchit, you can use the alpha3 iso, then install the ppa and do the
dist-upgrade (in fact, I JUST did this). It will work perfectly fine.
Any quantal iso can be used, as after installaton, running a
dist-upgrade will upgrade the installation to the current packages found
in the archive. Testing with ppa's is best done when your system is up
to date with the archive.. That's the idea :-) Cheers,

Nicholas